Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010

I can safely say this has been a wild year. Each month has almost left me with no memory of the previous and the past months have definitely overshadowed the entire year altogether with wonderful solo gigs, the release of my 11th CD Tribute, the birth of our second daughter Koralynn Mae and than 8 days later Naomi’s massive heart attack, which turned out to be a dissection of the left coronary artery, leaving her in the ICU for an entire month with a $700,000 bill…yes, $700,000! (insurance paid it)

In the end I really don’t have much to say. I think truly remarkable events leave you speechless, I’m thinking of my wife’s case.

So, what can I say?

I’m thankful.  Thankful and grateful that I can hope in God. So thankful that that hope has real results. So thankful that we have 2 beautiful daughters.  Thankful that Naomi is alive (very few survive what happened to her). I’m thankful for a solid marriage that can withstand such craziness and so thankful that our family (extended and church) surrounds us with such confidence and support.

I’m so thankful that people listen to my music, that you/they even consider me worth the time.

My pastor says that the way you exit is the way your going to enter. So, I’m thankful that I’m exiting this year thankful.

2011 is going to be an amazing year!

-Tom Feldmann

No comments: